A favorite from the owners of ‘ino.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a panini grill; slice off the domed tops of the ciabatta rolls.
- 2The rolls should now be about 1 inch thick; split the rolls horizontally.
- 3Spread the Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto thinly but completely over the bottom halves of the ciabatta rolls.
- 4Remove the stems from the mushrooms, discard stems; clean caps by rubbing them gently with a paper towel; scrape out gills.
- 5Cut each mushroom cap into slices about 1/8 inch thick.
- 6Lay mushrooms slices across the bottom half of the rolls from end to end using 3 or 4 slices for each panino (don’t overlap).
- 7Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Top each sandwich with a thin layer of Grana Padano; cover each with the top halves of the rolls.
- 9Grill for 3 minutes until the bread is golden and the cheese has set.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella and Grana Panini
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto