Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great texture, healthy happiness, colorful collection, timely plating, requires a second helping for good measure1
- 1 plump portabella mushroom
- 1 teaspoon chipotle & pepper olive oil
- 1 ounce shredded colby cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- half a dash salt
- 4 fresh green beans
- 3 carrots, from narrow end
- 3 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 ounce finely sliced onion
- 1 medium size tomatoes
- real butter, 1/2 pat
- Wash mushroom set aside top side up.
- heat 6" skillet to 250 degrees (2 1/2 on gas stove knob +-).
- cut off 1/3 from thick end of carrot do not use and grate 1/3 carrot from widest diameter leaving 1/3 of each carrot.
- Add chipotle & pepper olive oil to heated pan.
- place portabella mushroom top side down in pan for 1 1/2 minutes.
- cover with see through lid.
- slice tomatoe and cut green beans to 1 1/4".
- turn mushroom over add pepper and salt by sprinkling. turn over for 1 1/2 minutes.
- add 1/3 carrot pieces, green beans, onions and tomatoe slices around mushroom.
- Place cooked mushroom on serving plate after timed and cut in half *hamburger style sprinkle cheese, (stir veggies).
- make a 2" diameter opening in pan and place 1/2 pat real butter.
- turn heat up if it does not melt quickly.
- Add eggs in middle and mix in veggies while eggs cook, (omelet style).
- Place cooked egg/veggies onto mushroom top and close with bottom half.
- Eat Porta-belly top side down.
- Be ready to make another one! :).