Port Wine and Orange Jelly
- Put the port, orange and lemon juice and sugar in a large non-reactive pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, bring the mixture to a full rolling boil and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the pectin and boil for 2 more minutes, skimming off any foam.
- Turn off the heat and test for set. If the jelly has reached the setting point, stir in the orange and lemon zest. Boil for 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat and let stand for 3-4 minutes then ladle into sterilized jars.