Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
without the accents because of computers.
Make and share this Port and Stilton Pate recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter to sweat the onions until they are soft. Add the port. Simmer for about three minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the rest and stir makings sure it is well blended.
- Place in blender and process until sticks together. Check your seasonings [don't do this after you are finished.] Adjust if needed.
- Place in individual servers if desired. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with melba toast or crackers.
- Note Crusted port is Vegetarian Friendly. If not seeking that alternative, use regular port.
- servings is a guess. Who counts?