Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
BBQ pulled pork meats sloppy joes!
- 1 lb pulled pork (home made preferred)
- 1 1⁄3 ounces sloppy joe seasoning mix (I use Mccormicks)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 12 ounces of you favorite beer
- 1⁄4 cup of you favorite barbecue sauce
- bread and butter pickles (as many as you like)
- bread for toast
- Combine Pork, beer, seasoning mix, tomato paste, bbq sauce. Simmer for 20 min until nice and thick.
- serve on toast with mayo and pickles -- I know mayo sounds weird but please trust and try you will love it!