Recipe by LaJuneBug
From Pillsbury Doughboy Slow Cooker Recipies (2003). The potatoes will discolor if cut the night before.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in 3 1/2 to 4- quart slow cooker. In small bowl, combine fennel seed, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Rub into pork roast. Place pork on potatoes. Pour broth over pork and potatoes.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; place on serving platter. Cut pork into slices. Serve pork with potatoes.