Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick easy meal for supper. I have added a tomato sliced and seeded and that was really good too. You can season the pork while sauteing but its not necessary. Of course the taste will vary depending on what barbecue sauce you use. I like this with thick and spicy barbecue sauce. Something different and kids like to wrap their own! I also have used chicken and it is equally just as good!
- 453.59 g boneless pork chop
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 177.44 ml barbecue sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Slice pork chops, bell pepper and onion into thin strips.
- Start browning the pork chops in a large skillet with 1 tbl oil for about 3 minutes over medium high heat, stirring often.
- Add veggies and continue to saute the three until the veggies are starting to be tender crisp and the pork is cooked.
- Add barbecue sauce and sautee a few more minutes until all are coated well with barbecue sauce and barbecue sauce starts to thicken slightly.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave. (take 2 sheets of papertowels and wet them, wring them out and place tortilla in between them and nuke for about 15 seconds.).
- Divide filling among warmed tortillas. Tuck in bottom and roll and tuck in sides to creat an enclosed wrapper open at one end.
What a wonderful and quick meal. I really enjoyed all the delicious peppers and onions. The barbecue sauce was homemade. Made for *PAC 2010*