Recipe by kyle martin
Great dinner dish. And do not be hesitant to buy a ready-to-cook pork tenderloin, Bryan makes a great one, and all that you have to do is toss it on the grill. The salsa really brings out a terrific flavor in the pork. Happty trails
- 1 cup seeded chopped watermelon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kiwi
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peach
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 -2 mint leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 3 pork tenderloin (3/4 lb. each)
Directions See How It's Made
- -For salsa, combine the first eight ingredients in a bowl; set aside- In a saucepan or microwave, heat the preserves for 1 minute.
- -Grill pork, covered, over medium indirect heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn; brush with some of the preserves.
- Grill 8-9 minutes longer or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees, basting occassionally with preserves.
- Serve with salsa.