I got this recipe from a Thai step-by-step cookbook
Make and share this Pork With Soy Sauce and Sesame Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from pork fillets and place them in a wide non-metallic dish.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic.
- Spread this mixture over pork fillets, turning the meat to coat it evenly on both sides.
- Lift the pork fillets into a roasting tin or a shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the sesame seeds evenly over the meat.
- Roast the pork in an oven preheated at 400°F for about 20 minutes, spooning juice over fillets from time to time. Cover loosely with foil to prevent over-browning, and roast for 15 minutes more until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, dip the onion slices in the flour, and shake off excess. Heat the oil and fry the onion rings until golden and crisp, turning occasionally. Serve the pork in slices with the fried onions on a bed of crisp salad.