1/1 Photo of Pork With Soy Sauce and Sesame Glaze
I got this recipe from a Thai step-by-step cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from pork fillets and place them in a wide non-metallic dish.
- 2Mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic.
- 3Spread this mixture over pork fillets, turning the meat to coat it evenly on both sides.
- 4Lift the pork fillets into a roasting tin or a shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the sesame seeds evenly over the meat.
- 5Roast the pork in an oven preheated at 400°F for about 20 minutes, spooning juice over fillets from time to time. Cover loosely with foil to prevent over-browning, and roast for 15 minutes more until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- 6Meanwhile, dip the onion slices in the flour, and shake off excess. Heat the oil and fry the onion rings until golden and crisp, turning occasionally. Serve the pork in slices with the fried onions on a bed of crisp salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork With Soy Sauce and Sesame Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.8 mg
- Sodium 573.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g