Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 536 calories, 58g protein, 7g net carbs, 26g fat, 161mg cholesterol, 615mg sodium
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs pork cutlets
- Add all ingredients, except pork, to crockpot. Toss to mix.
- Top with pork cutlets and sitir to coat pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.