Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is something I created last night for dinner. Didn't want the same old thing. My hubby told me after his 3rd helping to make sure I remembered how I made it. It is simple and easy to throw together and makes a great meal.
- 2 lbs pork loin roast, sliced in 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- season salt
- Sprinkle pork with season salt and pepper.
- Brown in skillet with oil.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Place sliced onion on top of pork.
- In a bowl mix soup, milk, and rice.
- Spread over top of pork and onions.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
tryed and liked it..
This was pretty good....I added a mix of shredded cheeses at the end of cooking time..next time would use pork cut into chuunks and mixed into the rice and maybe add some bread/cracker crumbs to the cheese topping for a bit of crunch....Thanks for sharing!