Recipe by Ceezie
This is a great recipe to use up that leftover pork loin. It cooks up pretty quickly too.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced (red, yellow or orange)
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup broth (fat free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 lb cooked pork (I use leftover pork loin roast)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat oil over medium high heat. Cook bell peppers for 5 mins or until softened. Add wine and garlic; bring to a boil and reduce liquid to 2 tablespoons
- Add chicken broth, dried marjoram, seasoning salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Slice pork and add to mixture. Cook 2 mins or until pork is hot and sauce thickens.