Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Pork goes brilliantly with fruit. Try it with pears and ginger for something a bit different than the usual pork with apples. Put them all together and in less than 15 minutes you have a fabulous dinner using canned pears.
- Heat broiler. Season pork with salt and pepper. In large skillet heat oil over high heat until it shimmers.
- Cook pork in skillet 3 minutes, turning once, or until browned on both sides.
- Place pork on jelly-roll pan and broil 7 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, add the ginger to the skillet, stirring to combine. Stir in mustard to combine.
- Add pear juice. Cook about 3 minutes until liquid has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add butter and swirl until melted.
- Gently stir in the pears and remove from heat. Serve pear sauce with pork.
Made this when we had company the other night for dinner & it was a big success ~ Absolutely wonderful! Loved the combo of ginger & mustard with the pears! So very tasty! Well worth making this great keeper of a recipe again! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]