Saw this in Good Housekeeping while I sitting at the hair salon. Too many people around to rip the recipe out of the magazine so I got it off their website. Posting before I forget so I can use soon...
- In 9-in. glass pie plate, combine carrots and 1/3 cup water. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High 6 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, cut pork crosswise into 1 1/4-in.-thick slices. Press each slice with palm of hand to flatten slightly; season both sides with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- From orange, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/2 cup juice, set aside.
- Heat 12-in. skillet on medium-high until hot. Add oil, then pork in single layer. Sprinkle onion in pan around pork; cook 4 minutes or until pork browns. Turn pork over and stir onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes longer or until pork is barely pink in center. Transfer pork to plate, leaving onion in skillet.
- Add mustard and orange peel and juice to skillet; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, microwave rice as label directs.
- Divide pork, carrots, and rice among 4 serving plates and spoon sauce over all.