Recipe by Doreen Randal
This is very nice. Worth trying. Cheers, Doreen Randal, Wanganui, New Zealand.
Top Review by recipezaar
Not bad, but I did include the grated rind of one orange as well, without it it would have been pretty bland. But P..LEASE, a slice of orange and parsley on top...talk about the 1970's!!!
- 6 pork medallions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoned flour
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 orange, sliced, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust steaks with seasoned flour.
- Saute in oil and butter approximately 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Drain excess fat from pan.
- Add juice, mustard, sauce and garlic and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add slices of orange and reheat with pork, coating well with sauce. Serve sprinkled with parsley.