Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from TOH magazine. I saved this recipe to try for OAMC or leftovers. 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices cooked pork (or leftover pork roast)
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir in the cranberry sauce and soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add pork and heat through.
I liked this recipe, but decided it needed a little more. the nwxt night I replaced the orange juice with pineapple juice, and it was absolutely great.I loved it, so I would encourage people to try using pineapple juice instead. It really is amazingly tasty.
Had this with roast pork. The sauce was out of this world not sweet at all. Thank you for this dish.
We loved this recipe! My sister in law and her boyfriend thought it was also outta this world! I added some garlic to the sauce and served with some broth simmered rice, grill fried potato & onion, and some green beans. Delicious!