Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
In ‘ Williams-Sonoma: Simple Suppers’
Make and share this Pork With Orange-Bourbon Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Season the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the thyme, patting firmly so it adheres to the meat.
- In a large frying pan over med-high heat, melt 2 T butter.
- Add the pork and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides and barely pink in the center, about 8 minutes total.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté over medium heat until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the orange juice and bourbon to the pan and cook, stirring to scrape up the browned bits on the pan bottom, about 1 minute.
- Return the meat and any juices from the plate to the pan, cover, and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a carving board and let rest briefly, about 2 minutes.
- Arrange the pork and onion mixture on a platter or divide among dinner plates, spoon the sauce over the top, and serve.