Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from New Zealand
Make and share this Pork with Orange and Apricots recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- add the chops and fry on both sides until evenly browned.
- Transfer to a shallow ovenproof dish, using a slotted spoon.
- Sprinkle with orange rind.
- Add onion and pepper to the fat remaining in the pan and fry until soft. Stir in the stock.
- Blend the cornflour with the orange juice and add to the pan.
- Heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
- Add the sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the apricots on top of the pork and pour the sauce over.
- Cover with foil and cook at 180 C for 1-1 1/4 hours.
- Serve hot garnished with watercress sprigs.