Recipe by -------
An interesting recipe that makes a yummy dinner. Makes 4 large servings.
Top Review by Jen T
I loved the simplicity of this recipe and of course the flavour. I did use a pork fillet instead of the pork chops as that was what I had in the freezer. I will use this recipe often and serve to guests. A real keeper for me :)
- 6 -8 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons mustard (Dijon or regular)
- 2 tablespoons vermouth or 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic or 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease baking dish.
- Line with pork chops.
- Make paste in small bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Add more liquid or flour to desired consistency.
- Spread paste on top of pork chops.
- Cover completely with paste.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Check after 35 minutes, ovens may differ.