Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chablis (optional) or 2 tablespoons other dry white wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Season chops with lemon pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned. Remove chops.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Add soup, milk, wine and mustard. Heat to a boil. Add chops. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until done.
This was a quick and very tasty meal using mostly ingredients that I usually have in the house. I used pork steaks because my husband won't eat meat on the bone (yeah, I know). I also used the reduced fat version of the mushroom soup and used skim milk and it still came out great. I loved the tang that the mustard and wine gave to the sauce. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.