Prep1 hr 20 mins
Wonderful way to easily prepare a pork tenderloin. I found this in the local newspaper and it was described as "heart healthy". The sauce adds quite a kick! The recipe calls for unsalted stone ground mustard, but I had the regular stone ground mustard on hand and used that.
- Combine garlic, pepper and salt to taste, rub over tenderloins.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly coat rack of shallow roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brown tenderloins in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat 1 - 2 minutes on each side.
- Place in roasting pan on rack.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Heat evaporated milk in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add horseradish and mustard; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is heated.
- Serve over tenderloin.