Prep 24 hrs
Cook 8 hrs
This is a good little meal. Takes a bit of planning ahead, but well worth it!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin (cubed)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger (minced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 avocado (peeled, ptitted,chopped)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 large red chile (seeed, minced)
- 1 tablespoon basil (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Combine pork, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger and garlic. Cover. Chill 24 hours.
- Drain. Place in crockpot. Add the honey, wine, sesame seeds and pepper flakes.
- Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Combine the tomato, avocado, lime juice, onion, chili, basil and seasoning.
- Serve on top of pork.