Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Dr. Atkins Quick & Easy New Diet Cookbook. Phases 1-4. Per Serving: 5 carbs, 1.5 grams fiber, 3.5 grams net carbs, 38 grams protein, 19 grams fat, 347 calories
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine scallion, garlic, pepper, tomatillos, chili, stock, and lime juice in a food processor and process for 1 min until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minute.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med heat.
- Add pork and sprinkle with chili powder. Cook 6-8 min, until browned and cooked through.
- Pour off excess oil.
- Add chili sauce to skillet and mix well. Transfer to platter and serve immediately.