Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cook Off June 2002. Cook and Prep times are estimates--I didn't really time it.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 8 ounces broccoli, chopped in bite size pieces
- 8 ounces of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (no seasoning packs)
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped (divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices and 1 inch strips.
- Heat chicken broth in skillet and add 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Saute for a few minutes and then add pork strips.
- Cook on low until pork is cooked.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms.
- Make sauce.
- SAUCE: Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, oil, rice vinegar, ginger, 2 cloves of crushed garlic until smooth.
- Pour over pork and broccoli mixture.
- Cook until heated.
- Cook noodles as directed and drain.
- Serve pork and broccoli on top of drained noodles.
Very tender, quick, and easy to make. We didn't like this and it was even worse the next day. Distinct taste of peanut butter and too oily for my tate.
This recipe was great! I substituted leftover pork roast for the pork tenderloin. I also cooked the brocolli in the chicken broth first, before the pork. My guests said it was delicious!