Top Review by Rita~
Enjoyed!! I used 10 ounces of bella`s the large ones I quartered and the medium ones I cut in half leaving the small ones whole. I used 2 teaspoon fresh tarragon. I did use the ramen noodles but I would have liked it more with a wider noodle. Garnished with fresh sprig of tarragon. The sauce was on the thin side. I did season the pork with seasoned salt and dusted with flour. Thanks!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in thin strips
- 1 can artichoke heart, squeezed dry and quartered
- 3⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms (baby bellas, white, or combination)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine (chardonnay)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- white pepper
- 1 package pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 -5 sprigs cilantro (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute pork in 2 tablespoons butter until no longer pink.
- Remove pork from pan, set aside.
- In same pan, saute mushrooms and onions in 1 tablespoon butter until onions are lightly browned and mushrooms release their juices.
- Add wine, artichokes and tarragon to mushrooms, and continue cooking until juices are reduced by half.
- In small sauce pan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- When noodles are done, drain (reserving liquid) and place on platter keeping them warm.
- Add pork, sour cream, salt and pepper to mushroom/artichoke mixture, reduce heat to low and simmer all for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- If sauce is too thick, stir in some of the reserved liquid from the noodles to thin to desired consistency.
- Spoon pork mixture over noodles.
- Garnish platter with sprigs of cilantro.