Recipe by Perfect Pixie
My grandma's invention, she loves to entertain and this is one of her dishes she will serve up. It also works very well microwaved if you are in a rush
- 500 g pork fillets
- 60 g butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter in pan, add onion, curry powder, ginger, jam, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- stir over low heat until jam is melted.
- place pork in greased shallow ovenproof dish in single layer.
- pour suace over.
- bake uncovered in moderate oven for about 25 minutes or until pork is tender (or microwave on high for 8 minutes).