Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandma's invention, she loves to entertain and this is one of her dishes she will serve up. It also works very well microwaved if you are in a rush
- 500 g pork fillets
- 60 g butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- melt butter in pan, add onion, curry powder, ginger, jam, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- stir over low heat until jam is melted.
- place pork in greased shallow ovenproof dish in single layer.
- pour suace over.
- bake uncovered in moderate oven for about 25 minutes or until pork is tender (or microwave on high for 8 minutes).