Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A rich, sweet pork dish - I like this with pasta.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 apple, cored,peeled,and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Melt butter and saute onions and garlic, remove.
- Brown the pork and remove.
- Blend the flour into the remining melted butter.
- Stir in wine, broth, Dijon, caraway, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add onions, garlic, apple, and pork.
- Simmer until the pork is fully cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream immediately before serving.