Recipe by mary winecoff
Quick, easy dinner for 2 people. The horseradish adds a kick to the sweetness of the apple butter.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
I made this using chicken cutlets -- the other white meat -- sliced into paillards. I loved how a few simple condiments came together into a rich sauce that was sweet, sharp and aromatic all at once. This one is a keeper. Like Culinary Queen I warmed the sauce a bit before topping the poultry.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb boneless butterfly pork loin chop
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup apple butter
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium high and spray with olive oil spray.
- Remove fat from pork and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Press rosemary into chops on both sides.
- Add to skillet and brown 2 minutes.
- Turn and brown second side 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cooked side with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower heat to medium low, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- A meat thermometer should read 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile mix apple butter, horseradish and cider vinegar together.
- Place pork chips on dinner plates and pour pan juices on top.
- Served seasoned apple butter on the side.