Recipe by FalaRedwing
This was an experiment one Halloween that came out very well! It works with sides of steamed broccoli and corn, bulger pilaf, and cold apple and pear wedges.
- 3 boneless pork chops
- 1 large apple (any kind should do)
- cranberry-grape juice (to cover pan bottom, Welch's works well)
- ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice apple into wedges (approximately 10 wedges, if possible).
- Add into pan with enough juice to cover the bottom.
- Heat briefly on Medium (approximately five minutes).
- Cut tenderettes in half and add to pan.
- Sprinkle cloves onto one side of apples and cinnamon on apples and pork.
- Brown pork thoroughly on Med-High heat, turning meat and apples periodically.
- Let simmer for approximately ten minutes or until pork and apples are tender.
- (If the apples were red or blush colored to begin with, they should now be yellow.) Serve and enjoy!