Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very elegant for a Company meal. Serve with a rice Pilaff an a green vegetable
- 2 pork tenderloin, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Flatten pork tenderloin slices.
- Cook in butter 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to hot platter and keep warm.
- Sauté shallots and garlic until soft.
- Stir in vermouth and boil until reduced by 1/2.
- Add chicken broth, water, rosemary, parsley and thicken with Veloutine.
- Add grapes and oranges.
- Pour over pork slices.