Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
A change from the usual.Prep time includes marinating the pork.
- 3⁄4 lb pork, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2⁄3 cup celery, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 2 cups cooked vermicelli
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Combine pork strips, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper flakes.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- Heat oil.
- Add pork mixture.
- Stir fry 4-5 minutes.
- Add celery and red pepper.
- Stir fry until almost done.
- Add mushrooms and bean sprouts.
- Stir fry 3-4 minutes, until mushrooms give off some of their liquid.
- Add vermicelli, green onions, and soy sauce.
- Stir together until heated through.
Really good. Made this for dinner last night and we all enjoyed it - and I thought it was very easy to put together, I made one minor change - added a ton of green onion. This will go on the "have again" list. Thanks!
Great flavor to the recipe - I will use the marinade in other recipes. Thanks for posting!
This was soooooo delicious!! My whole family loved it. Definitely a keeper. I am going to try chicken next. Thanks so much MaeEast