Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not for the faint of heart! This soup is definitely spicy, but filling and easy to make. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut in small bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa verde
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- Saute pork and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat until onion is tender and pork is cooked through.
- Add salsa verde, chicken broth, beans and cumin and mix.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Excellent soup recipe! Nice and spicy, just like I like it! I made it exactly as written. This is so easy to put together, and so,so tasty!! Thanks TexasHurricane, this one is a winner with me!!