An amazing combination of flavors that mixes perfectly with pork tenderloin! I came up with this one by combining a variety of recipes and multiple "trial & error" cooking sessions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook pork tenderloin as indicated on package make chutney near the end of tenderloin cooking b/c you will need tenderloin drippings.
- 2sauté onions & mushrooms in the butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat for approximately 5-8 minutes or until onions turn clear.
- 3add vinegar & ginger to sauce pan & turn heat up to medium high – reduce to half.
- 4add garlic, salt, pepper, orange juice, water & pork drippings – reduce to half again.
- 5slice pork tenderloin into medallions & cover with chutney sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Vidalia Shiitake Ginger Apple Cider Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: