Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An amazing combination of flavors that mixes perfectly with pork tenderloin! I came up with this one by combining a variety of recipes and multiple "trial & error" cooking sessions.
- cook pork tenderloin as indicated on package make chutney near the end of tenderloin cooking b/c you will need tenderloin drippings.
- sauté onions & mushrooms in the butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat for approximately 5-8 minutes or until onions turn clear.
- add vinegar & ginger to sauce pan & turn heat up to medium high – reduce to half.
- add garlic, salt, pepper, orange juice, water & pork drippings – reduce to half again.
- slice pork tenderloin into medallions & cover with chutney sauce.