Pork Tenderloin With Tropical Couscous
- Cut pork crosswise into 8 slices.
- Mash the garlic, ½ tsp ginger and ½ tsp salt into small bowl until a paste forms.
- Rub the mixture into both sides of the pork slices, set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous, bring ¾ cup of the juice, the remaining 1 tsp ginger and remaining ½ tsp salt to a boil in a small sauce pan. Stir in couscous and cover. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork then stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons juice and the scallion. Transfer to a serving bowl and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Place the por in the skill in one layer. Cook until browned on the outside and the pork has lost it’s pink throughout, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer pork to a platter and serve with the couscous.