Recipe by Tish
In response to a request. Found recipe in Cooking Club magazine
Top Review by sugar baby
very nice indeed! easy to make and commonly used ingredience so didnt need to go shopping!! Try this with lamb also........yum!! While prepairing, dont forget to have a glass of the wine used in cooking. itll make the meal taste even better.(lol)
- 1⁄4 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 2 3⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In small bowl, stir together creme fraiche, mustard and tarragon.
- Sprinkle pork tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- Heat large skillet over medium hig heat until hot.
- Add oil; heat until hot.
- Cook pork 4-6 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Place pork in shallow roasting pan.
- Place same skillet over high heat.
- Add wine; bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Pour wine mixture around pork in roasting pan.
- Brush pork with 2 Tbs of the mustard mixture.
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until internal tem reaches 145 Deg.
- Place on serving platter, cover loosely with foil Place roasting pan over low heat.
- Whisk remaining mustard mixture into pan juices.
- Slice tenderloin into medallions; pour sauce over pork.