1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Stilton and Port
Chef Ron Cooke's Note:
The cheese and the port complement the pork well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter in a large skillet over high heat and brown the.
- 2tenderloins on all sides. Transfer to a covered roasting pan.
- 3Deglaze the skillet with the port and reduce by half. Add the chicken.
- 4stock and bring to a boil. Pour the mixture over the tenderloins and.
- 5roast covered in a preheated 450F (230C) oven until done, about 15.
- 6minutes. Remove the pork and keep warm. Add the cream to the liquid.
- 7in the roasting pan and reduce by half over a moderate flame. Add the.
- 8Stilton, reserving some for garnish, and stir to blend. Spoon the.
- 9sauce over the pork and garnish with the reserved Stilton.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Stilton and Port
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g