Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From AllRecipes. I don't think I would use a full CUP of olive oil.
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cracked peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 lb kale, stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl , whisk olive oil with lime juice. Season with cilantro, garlic salt, and peppercorns.
- Brush the pork tenderloin with three tablespoons of the lime dressing. Wrap in aluminum foil, and place on in a large baking dish.
- Roast in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- While the tenderloin is cooking, place kale in a steamer. Cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1 1/2 inch thick slices. Serve on top of the kale. Whisk the remaining dressing, and drizzle over pork and kale.