Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is either a Food Network or Rachel Ray recipe
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 sprig thyme
- 283.49 g frozen blackberries
- 177.44 ml dry red wine
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 lb each at room temp, patted dry)
- Preheat oven to 450. In small saucepan, heat 1 T oil over med heat. Add shallot and thyme and cook til soft, about 3 minute Add 2 c blackberries, wine, vinegar, honey and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and black pepper. Bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer til liquid is reduced by half, about 20 minute.
- Meanwhile in large ovenproof skillet, heat remaining oil over med-high. Season pork with salt and pepper and cook, turning til browned, about 10 minute Transfer to oven and roast pork til it registers 150 degrees, about 10 minute Transfer to cutting board and let rest 7-10 min before thinly slicing.
- Strain sauce through fine-mesh sieve. Discard solids then return sauce to pan and season with salt and pepper. Stir in remaining berries and warm slightly over low heat. Drizzle over pork on plates.