1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Sherry-Mushroom Sauce
Can't wait to try this recipe -- it has all the right ingredients! Plus it sounds quick and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 -1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoon dry sherry
- 3/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Place pork on rack in shallow baking pan. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin. Roast, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes, or until thermometer registers 159°F Let stand, covered 5 to 10 minutes while preparing sauce.
- 2Cook and stir mushrooms, green onion and garlic in butter in small saucepan over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Stir in cornstarch, parsley, thyme and pepper. Stir in water, sherry and bouillon grandules.
- 3Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
- 4*Shitake mushrooms can be used in place of the regular mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Sherry-Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g