Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A very simple recipe from Quick & Easy Weeknights.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Trim fat from tenderloins.
- Place tenderloins on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard and the next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; brush mustard mixture over tenderloins.
- Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of 1 tenderloin.
- Bake at 350ºF for 50 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160ºF, basting with the remaining mustard mixture.