Recipe by Fluffy
You can substitute butternut or acorn squash for the sweet potatoes.
Top Review by Bama Chef
I guess this dish just wasn't for us. We weren't crazy about the sweet potato/Italian dressing mix, and even though we cut up the pork before baking, it still needed a long time to cook (about an hour). I did really like the red potatoes and dressing, however!
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 (3 ounce) envelopeshake and bake crispy pork coating mix
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lb red potatoes, unpeeled,cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Moisten meat with water Shake off excess.
- Coat meat with coating mix as directed on package.
- Toss sweet potatoes, red potatoes and onion with dressing.
- Spread evenly into 10x15 inch baking pan; top with meat.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir vegetables after 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice meat.