You can substitute butternut or acorn squash for the sweet potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Moisten meat with water Shake off excess.
- 3Coat meat with coating mix as directed on package.
- 4Toss sweet potatoes, red potatoes and onion with dressing.
- 5Spread evenly into 10x15 inch baking pan; top with meat.
- 6Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- 7Stir vegetables after 15 minutes.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes.
- 9Slice meat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 611.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork coating mix