Recipe by Audrey M
A nice throw together meal.
Top Review by debbie n.
As always I modified this a bit. I used some italian herbs and threw in some celery and addtl garlic. Our pork tenderloin was huge and the only thing was that I added some water to cook it more..great recipe and I used the leftover pork in soup the next day-yummy
- 2 pork tenderloin (each about 3/4 pound)
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 lbs new potatoes, cut in half (16 to 20)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray shallow roasting pan with Pam.
- Place pork in pan.
- Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of pork.
- Place carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic around pork.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until thermometer reads 155º.
- Remove pork from pan.
- Stir vegetables and continue baking 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Cover pork and let stand 10-15 minutes or until thermometer reads 160ºF and pork is slightly pink in center.
- Serve pork with vegetables and garlic.