1 hr 15 mins
This is a family favorite in my home. My parents love it, my siblings and their wives love it, and my husband and my son love it. Hope you do, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 firm ripe bosc pears, not peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 1 medium Spanish onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Parboil potatoes to soften slightly.
- 3Spray baking dish with cook spray.
- 4Season the pork tenderloin on all sides with garlic salt and pepper.
- 5Add the pork tenderloins and surround with sweet potatoes and pears.
- 6drizzle oil over vegetables.
- 7Sprinkle rosemary and sage over pork tenderloin (I actually flip the tenderloins so that the herbs are on all sides).
- 8Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes.
- 9Let rest out of oven for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Pears
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.5
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 48.7 g