Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favorite in my home. My parents love it, my siblings and their wives love it, and my husband and my son love it. Hope you do, too!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 firm ripe bosc pears, not peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 1 medium Spanish onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Parboil potatoes to soften slightly.
- Spray baking dish with cook spray.
- Season the pork tenderloin on all sides with garlic salt and pepper.
- Add the pork tenderloins and surround with sweet potatoes and pears.
- drizzle oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle rosemary and sage over pork tenderloin (I actually flip the tenderloins so that the herbs are on all sides).
- Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes.
- Let rest out of oven for 10 minutes before slicing.
Quick and delicious! I left out the pears & onions and didn't bother parboiling the sweet potatoes, but diced them fairly small to make sure they cooked quickly. I finished off the cooking by broiling it for 5 minutes to brown everything a bit. Turned out wonderfully. The herbs (I used dried rosemary) complement the meat nicely, though I left them off half the tenderloin that I served the kids since they're so picky.