Recipe by Potluck
I love raspberries, and will try cooking with them every chance I have. A beautiful dish, slices of pork with raspberry sauce..
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (about 2 whole tenderloins)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in shallow baking pan.
- Roast 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.I suggest using a meat thermometer 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile in medium saucepan, combine 2/3 cup water,vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil. Add mint and chives. Cover. Simmer for 15 minutes. Strain. Reserve liquid. Bring liquid to a boil. Gradually stir in cornstarch combined with 1 tablespoon water. Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Fold in raspberries. Serve sauce with pork tenderloin slices.