Recipe by jswinks
From the Dream Dinners cookbook. Yet to try this one. Can also double or triple the recipe and freeze some for later!
- 6 pork tenderloin chops (1 inch thick)
- 2 cups yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 15 ounces pear halves, with syrup
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, grated fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place 6 pork loin slices in the prepared dish or crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake 2 hours at 325.
- Crock pot: You can also cook in crock pot - same assembly instructions and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- To freeze: place all ingredients into a ziploc freezer bag. Thaw before baking, transfer to baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray and cook as directed above.