Recipe by CIndytc
This is a recipe I have made alot...I got it from one of my Taste of Home cookbooks...It looks very fancy and tastes great....putting here for safe keeping so I don't have to keep looking it up in my cookbook...
Top Review by Carmen W.
One of my all time favorite recipes. The tenderloin just melts in your mouth with that lovely parmesan crust and the pan sauce is amazing. I've always served with wild rice. I can't recommend it enough ( and my family and friends agree )
- 1 (15 ounce) whole pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 1 shallot
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice tenderloin in 1/4 inch slices; pound thin between sheets of waxed paper.
- Dip into flour/salt/pepper mixture and saute very quickly in 2 T. of butter.
- Place in single layer in 11" X 9" X 2" baking dish, sprayed with Pam.
- Dice shallot, saute; add white wine and deglaze pan.
- Add to baking dish putting over pork slices.
- Mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and 1/4 cup butter in food processor.
- Make a log of the mixture.
- Slice and press one slice on top of each slice of pork (I just crumble on top of pork and press down on slices).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.