Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe I have made alot...I got it from one of my Taste of Home cookbooks...It looks very fancy and tastes great....putting here for safe keeping so I don't have to keep looking it up in my cookbook...
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice tenderloin in 1/4 inch slices; pound thin between sheets of waxed paper.
- Dip into flour/salt/pepper mixture and saute very quickly in 2 T. of butter.
- Place in single layer in 11" X 9" X 2" baking dish, sprayed with Pam.
- Dice shallot, saute; add white wine and deglaze pan.
- Add to baking dish putting over pork slices.
- Mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and 1/4 cup butter in food processor.
- Make a log of the mixture.
- Slice and press one slice on top of each slice of pork (I just crumble on top of pork and press down on slices).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.