Recipe by puh-leas-no-coconut:)
Recipe is from http://chefmommy-brandao.blogspot.ca/2012/03/pork-tenderloin-with-pan-sauce.html, wanted to post it for safekeeping.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (silver skin removed)
- pan scrapings from pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 -3 tablespoons pork marinade (thoroughly mixed)
- 1 -2 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 tablespoons Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted. Pour over the pork tenderloin, after you have sliced it for serving.