Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin, 2 pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon unbleached flour
- Place the pork tenderloin in a 24-oz shallow casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave, on medium (50%) power for 4 minutes; rotate the casserole 1/4 turn.
- Microwave 4 minutes longer.
- Mix the remaining ingredients; spoon over the pork.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave, turning the casserole 1/4 turn every 3 minutes, until pork is done, 4 to 6 minutes.
A great way to cook pork quickly, though a microwave is not the way to go in any serious cooking. Came out like a ballpark brat, tasty enough, and saved a lot of time, so pretty good really.
This dish had good flavor. We found that slicing the tenderloin into medallions made it easier to cover the bottom of the cooking dish ( I used an 8x8 pyrex) Served over rice, the only thing missing was more sauce. Other than that, this was a nice,light, tasty way to prepare pork for lunch!